Onikuma K1Pro Gaming Headphone
ONIKUMA K1Pro Gaming Headphone is the world's leading manufacturer of professional gaming and voice equipment. As an official partner of WCG2016 and a sponsor of LCS, we will always do our utmost to provide the highest quality and innovative gaming equipment to our customers around the world.
Why choose ONIKUMA K1-PRO?
[High compatibility] : Applies to PS4, Xbox one, 32 bit, 64 bit, Win7 / Win8 / Win and XP.
[Comfortable design] : Reduces hearing damage, bites the ears, sweats the ears, and provides long lasting comfort.
[Easy to install] : Plug and play, easy volume control and microphone mute button.
[Knought Skin Materials] : Headphones are made of baby-friendly materials, and each product is fully tested before it goes on the market. We promise it is harmless to the human body.
[Long life] : is longer than most gaming headphones on the market.
- Drive diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB / mW +/- 3dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Micro diameter: 60mm
- Miniature sensitivity: -38dB +/- 3dB
- Micro frequency range: 100Hz-16KHz
- Headphone jack: USB +1 X3.5mm jack / USD + 2X3.5mm jack
- ONIKUMA Gaming Headset
- 3.5mm plug plug cable
- to 2 3.5mm jack distributor cable
- user manual
How to make it work?
1. Plug the 3.5 mm plug cable into the controller.
2. Press and hold the ps4 button to enter the system settings.
3. Go to "Peripheral Machines", "Adjust the sounds and devices, change 'Output to Headset' to 'All Audio'.
[Xbox one] If your xbox one controller has a 3.5mm audio interface, you can use the gaming headset directly. Otherwise, "MICROSOFT ADAPTER" will be required.
Plug the 1 to 2 3.5mm splitter cables into the audio input and microphone input of the desktop.